Green Card

Work Visa/Permits

Deportation Defense

Immigration Law


Are You or a Loved One Facing Deportation Proceedings?  

If you or a family member are facing deportation proceedings, contact the Law Office of James and Reynolds now.


It is imperative that an individual faced with deportation proceedings obtain counsel that is experienced in immigration law.  Deportation hearings proceed quickly and there is no right to court-appointed counsel as in criminal proceedings.  


At the Law Office of James & Reynolds, we know how to help those faced with the frightening prospect of deportation. Contact us as soon as possible to ensure that your rights and your future are protected.


Are You Married to a Foreign National?

If you are married to a foreign national and want to explore their options for naturalization, contact us today.


Federal law allows citizen spouses to start a Form I-130 visa application for a green card on behalf of their foreign national counterpart. The form must be accompanied by evidence of the marriage, namely a marriage certificate, as well as proof that the marriage is in good faith, and is not merely to obtain legal status in the United States.


The rest of the application procedure is more complicated. If your foreign national spouse is living in the U.S. after a legal entry and you didn’t arrive for the purpose of getting married then you should be able to adjust status. Adjustment of status (AOS) is the process of applying for a green card without leaving the country. 


If your spouse does not have legal status, the process may become even more difficult.  


Contact us today to discuss how we can help you and your loved ones obtain the freedom and security of U.S. naturalization.  


Are You Wanting to Apply for a Green Card, Work Permit, or Work Visa?

If you are a foreign national and are interested in obtaining a permit to work in the United States legally, contact us today at the Law Office of James & Reynolds.


To be able to work legally in the United States as a foreign national, you must have one of the following:
  • 1. A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card),
  • 2. An Employment Authorization Document (work permit), or 
  • 3. An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer.


Each of the documents listed above has separate application requirements. If your application is approved, the conditions you must meet and how long you can work in the United States will depend on whether you receive a Green Card, work permit, or visa. 

Contact us today to discuss how we can help you or a loved one obtain a Green Card, work permit, or work visa.


Cutting-Edge Strategies Combined With Unparalleled Experience

It is critical to hire an experienced defense attorney at the beginning of the process. At the Law Office of James & Reynolds, we are experienced attorneys that have unparalleled knowledge of the options available to a person seeking to chase the American dream.


We immediately interview clients regarding the circumstances of their immigration status and background, and then begin analyzing the case and preparing a strategy.  We assess all the factors involved in the case, determine what applications and/or motions to file and focus all of our considerable experience and resources into protecting your rights.


If you are seeking to establish or adjust your immigration status in the United States, contact us at the Law Office of James & Reynold to see how we can help.

Proudly Serving the Brazos Valley and Surrounding Areas

At James & Reynolds, Bryan, Texas, we provide criminal defense for clients throughout the Brazos Valley, including the cities of College Station, Austin, Houston, Conroe, Huntsville, and Brenham, and Brazos County, Grimes County, Robertson County, Madison County, Burleson County, Washington County, Walker County, Milam County, Leon County, and Lee County.

Call us now, and let's get started on your defense today.
(979) 846-1934
Hablamos Espa├▒ol.

Or fill out the form below and we'll contact you ASAP.